This resource is filled with activities for handwriting practice for students at different levels of writing skill in preschool, PreK, Kindergarten and 1st Grade. Multiple opportunities to trace different lines used in writing, uppercase and lowercase letter writing practice and writing fall themed words.
Picture Writing! Kids use cute, original Fall Clipart to create an open-ended fall scene, and then either dictate their story to an adult or write their story themselves.
Here’s What’s Inside:
- Apples, Pumpkins & Scarecrows! 6 pages of line tracing practice.
- 18 pages of uppercase and lowercase letter writing practice with cute, original Fall Clipart.
- 8 pages of Fall Themed word writing practice - apple, leaves, crow, acorn, basket, and leaf.
- Picture Writing! Kids create their own fall themed, open-ended art using full pages of original, cute Fall Clipart in color or black & white to color or paint, and then write a story, or dictate their story to an adult, using one of the prompts or their own prompt.
My Other Fall Resources:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see Leave A Review button. Click there, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product you’ve purchased. For every product you review, TpT gives you credits that you can use toward the cost of a future purchase. Your reviews are important and are valuable to me so I can create useful products for you to use!
Be the first to know about my discounts and sales, freebies and new products:
- Look for the Green Star next to my store logo and click that to become one of my followers. It’s quick and easy, and you’ll receive an email whenever there’s an update to my store!
Please be fair and don’t share! Thank you!