Fall Themed Activities Pre writing Tracing Lines Preschool and Toddler
Also included in
- Use this simple-to-use & fun Fall Activities Tracing Lines Preschool BUNDLE for your morning work, back to school activities, and Fall-themed lesson plan. Pre writing tracing lines include tracing vertical and horizontal lines, castle lines and more; as well as tracing shapes and numbers.⭐ TraciPrice $22.80Original Price $28.50Save $5.70
- Enjoy your morning coffee while keeping your kids busy with this NO-PREP Fall Tracing Lines Worksheets Preschool MEGA BUNDLE.Just print and go; this Bundle is perfect for last-minute & calm-down activities. Every prewriting worksheet is filled with adorable Fall theme colorful pictures; your kiPrice $66.56Original Price $83.20Save $16.64
- Morning work made fun with this NO PREP Fall Activities Fine Motor Worksheet BUNDLE. Perfect for your toddler and preschool kids. You can use this pack as a filler activity to keep your little ones occupied while you're busy with other chores. ⭐ This Ready-to-Use Bundle Includes:Fall Fine Motor ActiPrice $18.00Original Price $22.50Save $4.50
Use this READY-TO-USE Fall Themed Activities Pre writing Tracing Lines Preschool pack for your morning work activities, back to school, Fall tracing practice, shapes, and numbers tracing. Just print & go; this packet is perfect to use for your toddler and preschool Fall fine motor activities.
The Fall images in this packet will surely excite your kids to practice their prewriting skills!
❤️ Click here to SAVE MORE by having our TOP 4 Fall-themed tracing packets ❤️
⭐ EASY & engaging tracing pages included:
- Tracing horizontal lines
- Tracing vertical lines
- Tracing diagonal lines
- Tracing castle lines
- Tracing zigzag lines
- Tracing wave curved lines
- Tracing circles
- Tracing triangles
- Tracing squares
- Tracing pentagon
- Tracing hexagon
- Count to 10 and trace the numbers
⭐ Use this resource for:
- Fall activities
- Fine motor skills additional activities
- Morning Tubs
- Early Finisher, and more!
⭐ IDEAS: Few ways this resource can help you
✅ Tracing practice -
- Pull out your crayons & let your kids trace the lines, or
- Laminate the pages & have your kids trace using
- dry erase markers, or
- q-tips dipped with watercolors/paints
✅ Scissors cutting practice -
- Cut them into a few cutting strips
- Let your kids have fun cutting along the dotted lines.
✅ Sensory play -
- Laminate the pages
- Put shaving cream/whipping cream on the laminated pages
- Let your kids have fun tracing on the creams
✅ Dot Sticker Activity -
- Have your kids peel of dot stickers (perfect for pinch grip practice)
- Let them put the dot stickers along the tracing lines (perfect for eye-hand coordination activities)
⭐ Earn Your TPT Credit - Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
⭐ Follow Me - Click HERE to follow my store so you won't miss exciting new resources.