This is a fall themed articulation game that will keep your students engaged during therapy!
You will download a zip file that contains:
1. PDF version
2. Editable PowerPoint version (.pptx)
The editable PowerPoint document can be used on both PC and Mac but needs PowerPoint installed. You can customize all fonts and text sizes with this document. This will also allow you to add in your own words/sounds.
INCLUDED (all positions):
s-blends, s, k, g, r, ch, sh, th, f, v, z
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Give each student a brown paper bag to hold their leaves in. Give each student and “I’m working on my _ Sound” sheet with their sound(s) written in.
2. Have student roll the dice. Whatever number they roll is the number of leaves they pick up from the sound pile that aligns with their goals.
3. Have the student say the word 3 times on the leaf card that they draw and then use that word in a sentence.
4. If a student draws the “wind” card they must put 3 of their leaves back in the correct piles.
5. Whoever has the most leaves at the end is the winner!
These templates are for PERSONAL USE ONLY! This template cannot be used for commercial use. If you have any questions about using this product, please contact me!
Find me on: