This fall themed compound word unit is perfect for those teachers looking to have students practice their compound word usage. The unit covers all three forms of compound words (one word, two words, and hyphenated).
This unit is perfect for those teachers working on The Stranger in their anthologies.
This unit contains:
1. An explanatory cover sheet.
2. A worksheet asking for students to dissect compound words and use them in a sentence.
3. A compound word riddles sheet
4. A short answer sheet asking for students to choose the correct compound word and the use it in context.
5. An independent center activity. The center is styled after memory, and has a recording sheet to keep students accountable.
6. An answer key for every page.