Want a fresh look in your music room for Fall? This bulletin board is designed to reinforce lines and spaces note names on the treble clef. It also includes solfa leaves in case you would like to print different melodic patterns to display on the board.
- Pictures to use as an example as you set up your board
- Directions for set up
- Leaves with letters for E-F' for treble note names
- Leaves with solfa for s,l,t,drmfsltd'
- Die cut letter count for "Leaves are falling into place, on a line or in a space"
- Typed letters in case you don't have the die cuts, you can simply print these.
Follow me on Facebook: Lindsay's Kodaly Inspired Classroom on Facebook
You might also like:
Songs and Activities for Fall
Folk Song Fridays - October 2014
Pick a Pumpkin Rhythm Game - Bundled Set