This is a 16 page download that focuses on the building of fine motor skills while introducing the basic strokes of handwriting.
There is a picture for the student to learn a particular stroke, then traceable repeating marks to strengthen their skill.
How to use:
Have your student trace the pictures then practice making the given stroke. The emphasis is not on mastery, but of developing stronger fine motor skills while introducing the strokes of handwriting.
Note: Great for home use, classroom, or classroom centers use.
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Fall-Themed Pre-writing Activities"
2. Put into a folder or 1/2 three-ring binder
3. Insert the pages into clear page protectors OR Laminate
4. Allow the student to begin using dry erase markers. (Wipe off for repeated use)
For more pictures and instructions visit my BLOG
Check out these other great Pre-Writing and Handwriting products!!!
1. Pre-Writing Notebook for Toddlers and Preschoolers
2. Upper-Case Letters Play-Dough Mats
3.Large, Traceable Alphabet Cards
4. Learn My Letter and Numbers Handwriting Notebook