Also included in
- Looking for ready-to-print Fall Visual Recipes for special needs? These are perfect for special education classrooms and for speech therapy/OT cooking groups!Recipes include:Pumpkin MuffinsPumpkin PieCaramel ApplesNote: You do need access to an oven for two of the recipes. Each Visual Recipe Activit$2.75$3.75Save $1.00
- These Speech Therapy Fall Activities incorporate lots of visuals, so they are ideal for both verbal and non-verbal students. I have used these products with pre-k/k students as well as with special education students, including those on the autism spectrum. By purchasing this bundle, you save 28% c$10.50$14.75Save $4.25
This pumpkin muffins visual recipe for special needs is a great activity for fall! While participating a fun activity, your students can work on life skills, following directions, vocabulary, choice making, and fine motor skills. (You can view the entire resource by clicking the green "view preview" button.)
It is ideal for special education classrooms and for speech therapy/OT cooking groups.
(Psst - this resource is part of my Fall Visual Recipes Bundle!)
Important Note: This recipe require access to an oven.
The Pumpkin Muffins resource includes:
- Student-friendly, visual recipe with ingredients list and six simple steps
- Instructions with extra tips and details for teachers
- Six-step picture sequencing worksheet
- Questions worksheet – includes three questions total; two comprehension questions and one opinion question with visual choices .
(You can preview the whole product by clicking "view preview")
Looking for more visual-based resources?
Parts of Speech Interactive Books (Actions verbs, adjectives, pronouns)
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Want to get notifications when I add new products and freebies? Click here to follow me on TpT!
*PCS and Boardmaker are trademarks of Tobii Dynavox LLC. All rights reserved. Used with permission.