Fall fun! 3 quick-play speech therapy games with pictured autumn vocabulary. Includes over 150 wh and language development questions. Spell the word Autumn to win the game.
A fresh look for each month, this pack includes one game each for September, October, and November with Back to School, Halloween, Harvest and Thanksgiving themed letter mats, vocabulary lists and questions.
Make Planning Simple!
You can use these games open-ended for any target, so you can pull out one game and be set for all your groups. These games are a hit in my therapy room!
• Seasonal Vocabulary
• Name to a Description
• Name Function of Objects
• WH questions
• Answering Yes/No questions
• Prepositions: over, front, behind, top, bottom, middle, in, on
• Naming autumn months: September, October, November
• Spelling the word Autumn
• Open-ended use for any other target you choose!
• 12 different printable letter mats with pictured themed vocabulary- 4 mats for each month
• 4 sets of printable letter tiles- 3 themed and one plain
• 3 Vocabulary Lists - one for each month’s pictured vocabulary with questions and prompts for language development.
LOW COLOR/GRAYSCALE version of this product is included!
1. Each student gets a themed letter mat for the targeted month.
2. For young Pre-K and K students, you can place (or glue) the strip of the plain black letters spelling Autumn on the mats and use them as a letter matching activity rather than a spelling activity.
3. Put the printable letter tiles in a container. –try a lunch box or lunch sack for back to school, a trick or treat bag or plastic pumpkin for Halloween, or a pie tin for Thanksgiving.
4. Students draw a letter after answering their question.
5. If a needed letter is drawn, it is placed on the letter mat.
6. Already have the tile drawn? Put it back and try again next turn.
7. Drew a bonus card? Follow the fun instructions.
Click on the preview button to see more of this product.
Follow my store Speech Sprouts for more products coming soon!Just click the button at the top of the page.
For more autumn fun, you may like:
Five Little Pumpkins Phonological and Initial P Activities
Monsters Munch! Speech Therapy Bundle
Just click the green text!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Thank you for visiting Speech Sprouts. You may contact me at: