Fall WH Questions with Visuals | Speech Therapy | Autism
Also included in
- Do you need to work on WH Questions year-round? This bundle of WH Questions has a combination of question cards and interactive books with lots of visuals! Interactive books and Task Cards are included for each season as well as two non-themed WH question card sets! When you buy these resources as aPrice $33.50Original Price $45.25Save $11.75
- These seasonally-themed Wh- question cards include who, what, when, where, and why questions. Each season (fall, winter, spring, and summer) includes 30 WH question cards, for a total of 120 question cards. Additionally, a WH- Question Visual Aid Chart is included!You save 20% when you purchase thPrice $8.00Original Price $10.00Save $2.00
- Looking for visuals-based, fall activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall WH Questions, Fall Object Function Questions, two fall-themed Interactive Books, a Craft, "My Favorite Things about Fall" Booklet, and an apple describing topicPrice $9.00Original Price $11.50Save $2.50
- Looking for visuals-based activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of early language therapy activities will provide activities throughout the year!This Year-Long Bundle includes the following bundles:Back-to-School Language BundleFall Language BundleWinter Language BundleSpring LaPrice $42.75Original Price $62.75Save $20.00
- Looking for visuals-based activities for students working on early language skills? This bundle of early language speech therapy activities includes TONS of activities you can use throughout the year with both themed and non-themed resources.When you buy this bundle, you save 40% compared to buyingPrice $77.40Original Price $129.07Save $51.67
Looking for a fun, WH questions activity to use this fall? This set of 30 Fall WH- Question Cards includes who, what, when, where, and why questions. Please note that this is a printable PDF product that can also be used digitally on Easel.
The use of pictures supports language comprehension and the visual multiple-choices make these cards accessible for both verbal and non-verbal students. These cards are ideal to use for speech therapy and special education, including students on the autism spectrum.
Each Fall WH- question card includes:
· A written WH question
· A large picture related to the question to increase comprehension
· Three visual answer choices paired with written words
To use: Print and cut each page in half on the black line. I typically print on cardstock and laminate OR I print on regular paper and laminate with thick lamination pouches.
Ideas for Differentiation:
• Cover the three answer choices as you read the question aloud to your student with the visual aid picture (large picture) visible. If your student is able, s/he may answer verbally or using his/her personal AAC device without choices.
• If not, uncover the three answer choices and read the options aloud as you point to each one.
• If this is too difficult, only uncover two or one choice to start (or offer a prompt such as a gesture or verbal prompt)
• Start with one type of WH- question such as “what” questions and move on to other types as the student is ready.
• To make this more challenging, mix the question types into a random order.
(Would you prefer a BOOM Cards version of this resource? Click here to view.)
You may also like:
50 WH Questions with visual choices (non-themed)
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Join email list (best way to learn about new products and #hashtag sales)
Want to get notifications about new products and freebies? Click here to follow me on TpT