Also included in
- Are you looking for fall writing crafts? These fall crafts include Halloween and Thanksgiving. These writing prompts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.Opinion, how to, recount, informative, and descriptive writing genres are featured.Are you time poor?WhPrice $11.99Original Price $20.48Save $8.49
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts?This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 156 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 1,120 pages of NO PREP craftivities tPrice $70.99Original Price $141.91Save $70.92
- These cute writing crafts are a must-have for spring, summer, fall, and winter! These no prep crafts are great for literacy, writing, and art lessons and look good as bulletin boards or door decor. Opinion, how to, informational, and descriptive writing prompts are featured.Are you time poor?Who wanPrice $9.50Original Price $14.47Save $4.97
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts? These writing activities are great for writing centers, literacy lessons and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.Grab these cute craftivities for the whole year! This bundle includes 28 products and each product has writinPrice $49.99Original Price $81.92Save $31.93
Are you looking for fall crafts? These fall writing prompts are ideal for a fall bulletin board! These writing crafts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
These fall writing crafts are perfect for September, October, and November writing lessons.
*NOTE - This activity has the digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Pumpkin - 'Pumpkins'
- Girl With Leaves - 'How To Play In The Leaves'
- Boy With Pumpkin And Acorn - 'I know fall is here when...'
- Girl With Pumpkin - 'I love fall because...'
- Squirrel And Crow - 'In fall, I can see...'
- Apples - 'If I had an apple tree...'
This is part of a bundle:
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don't have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain). You can print as many writing pages as you like and students can glue them underneath each other to make a flip book.
- Whole group writing lessons during fall
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Art lessons (perfect for bulletin boards or door decor)
- Independent practice during writing lessons
- Early finishers
- Morning work
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)