Celebrate the crisp fall weather with these fun writing prompts. They are best suited for 4th-5th graders because of the amount of space provided to write.
Click here for the same prompts with bigger lines, ideal for beginning writers.
Click here for the same prompts with lines, ideal for 1st-3rd graders.
Great for a writing center, early finishers, morning work, or a fall bulletin board.
Teach expository, narrative, creative writing, and poetry then make a fall book!
Click here to buy the year long bundle and save 25% - 220 writing prompts in all!
One page with just lines is included to print on the back of any other page to add more space for writing. Challenge students to elaborate!
10 prompts are included:
- My favorite part of fall is... (5 varieties)
- In the fall my family... (5 varieties)
- My favorite fall holiday is... (draw a picture)
- A poem about fall leaves
- One day while walking through the woods I...
- A story about apple picking.
- If I was a scarecrow I would...
- Acrostic poem/story about fall
- Acrostic poem/story about falling leaves
- Acrostic poem/story about apple trees
Click below to check out my other fall products:
Apple Themed Color by Number Freebie!
Fun Fall Color by Number
Halloween Writing Papers
Apple Addition Pack
Addition and Subtraction in the Pumpkin Patch
Multiplication and Division in the Pumpkin Patch
Autumn Addition Math Center
Apple Themed Add and Color Activity
Apple Themed Subtract and Color Activity
Autumn Subtraction Activity
Apple Themed Multiply and Color Activity
If you find this product useful please leave feedback below. To follow my store click here and then click on the green Follow Me star at the top of the page.