Getting ready for fall activities? Here are some simple writing prompts to have your students thinking about all the things that autumn brings. It also includes two BONUS editable pages!
>>> This is included in the Fall Math and Writing Bundle <<<
This PDF Includes:
- 4 Editable Pages in 2 sizes - Horizontal and Vertical (16 total)
- 10 Fall Themed Writing Prompts in 2 line sizes - Horizontal and Vertical (40 total) :
1. I love fall because...
2. In the fall I see...
3. In the fall I hear...
4. In the fall I smell...
5. In the fall I touch...
6. In the fall I feel...
7. Fall is the best time to...
8. The leaves are...
9. My favorite fall treat is...
10. In the fall I can...
Sorry there is no black and white version available at this time.
This writing prompts can be used in addition to your print packet using the familiar font : Print Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the print packet above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
You might also like :
Fall Math Word Problems - Addition
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Print
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!