These fall writing prompts will inspire your students to write this fall season! You won't hear "I don't know what to write about" again.
Each page has a picture, prompt, and word bank to help students generate ideas. They can be used in a writing center, during writer's workshop, or as a homework activity.
** An editable template of each page is included so you can customize the prompt and word bank**
Highlights of this packet:
* 35 different writing pages with picture prompts and word banks
* all prompts available with primary (dotted line) and regular lines
* extra lined pages for additional writing space (copy on the back of the prompt page)
There are 35 different prompts and a wide range of themes are covered.
* 16 Fall Theme Pages
- Apples (includes life cycle)
- Pumpkins (includes life cycle)
- Johnny Appleseed
- Fall activities
* 19 ‘Special Day’ Pages
- Thanksgiving (5)
- Halloween (8)
- Veterans Day (3)
- Fire Safety (3)
Please download the preview for a closer look.
Click below to see more Picture Prompts:
Spring Writing - Picture Prompts
Summer Writing - Picture Prompts
Winter Writing - Picture Prompts
Christmas Writing - Picture Prompts
I appreciate you stopping by. Happy Teaching!