These Fall writing and word work vocabulary picture cards are a great visual and resource for young writers and English Learners!
- These colorful and fun seasonal and themed words can be used as a visual resource in the writing center for writing stories, writing letters or cards, making lists, drawing pictures and more in the writing center or at their seats during writing!
- The word cards can also be used in the word work center to practice writing the words with fun writing supplies, play-doh, mini erasers, magnetic letters, on white boards, etc.
- These writing and word work picture cards are also a very helpful visual resource for teaching English Learners about seasonal vocabulary words (and more) and for young learners in general.
2 sizes included: Full page sizes and half page sizes.
- Full pages: can be printed, laminated, and hung up to display in the writing center or word work center.
- Full pages can also be printed on cardstock and placed in thick page protectors to bind a small thin 3 ring binder for organization and easy access for students to flip to the page they need! (Binder covers are included in the bundle)
- Half pages: can be printed, laminated and cut. Hole punch the top corner of the cards and place on a loose binder ring for easy flipping.
If you like this resource, check out my picture vocabulary word cards bundle here! It is discounted over 50% and it is a continuous growing bundle that has more themed word cards, themes, seasons, and holidays and I will be adding more as the holidays come along! It will continuously rise in price as I add more themes and word cards throughout the year.