Learn about autumn through movement + story!
Act out what you see and do on a fall day trip! Join Trish and her dad as they spend a day taking pictures of fall for her school project. Be a tree, kite, and pumpkin. Discover fall, explore movement, and then do your own photography project! This fall yoga book includes a list of yoga poses for kids and a parent-teacher guide.
What’s included in this Autumn Yoga Book for Kids:
• A fall yoga book
• 12 yoga poses for kids throughout the story
• Includes a Parent-Teacher Guide
• 36 pages
• Full-color picture book
What customers say about this fall yoga book for kids:͞
"Fall, photos, and yoga…what a creative, fun combination!"
"A real treat for anyone looking for a book that promotes the health and wellness of their children"
When can you use this yoga book in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• Rachel’s Day in the Garden: A Spring Colors Yoga Book
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on