Fall Activities for Preschools is a perfect Halloween and Fall themed resource to help strengthen literacy skills and handwriting skills. Fall activities for preschoolers takes a learning-by-doing approach to literacy, handwriting/tracing and sensory mats by using themed words, pictures and activities!
Halloween Activities for Kindergarten is also very repetitive, which is an approach taken by many Reading Recovery and Literacy Specialists.
What is included:
There are 4 sections:
- Sensory Mats- Large Alphabet cards that students can use in multiple ways (patterning, placing mini erasers, bingo dabbers & so on).
- Trace Me- Students can trace Fall & Halloween themed words
- Letter Matching - Matching upper + lower case letters; Putting letters into alphabetical order.
- Differentiated alphabet matching. Many different worksheets for students to fill in (matching upper + lower case, fill in the blank, etc).
How can you use this in your classroom:
- Sensory bins + exploratory centers
- Literacy center
- Guided writing
- Building imperative early literacy skills
- Morning work
- Fast finishers
- Fine motor practice
- Remedial work
- Whatever else you choose!
This Resource pairs nicely with:
- Halloween activities for Kindergarten!
Make sure to leave feedback! I would GREATLY appreciate it AND you earn FREE TpT credits towards future purchases. Thank you so much!!
You can find me here:
Click HERE to make sure you’re following me! Be the first to know of NEW products and SALES!