PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Theme: Fall / Autumn
Build a Sentence!
20 Sentences / Pages in All.
Level: Beginner, Kindergarten, First Grade
Note: Options to choose either the word"fall" and "autumn" are included.
1. Read and Trace the Sentence.
2. Make the Sentence Motor Skills: (Cut and Paste the Words)
3. Write the Sentence on the lines
4. Draw a Picture (Color and Match to the sentence)
5. Checklist: Students check off each box as the finish. Includes Uppercase letter, finger spaces, punctuation, correct word order, and I can Read
Features basic words, simple sentence structures, average of 4 - 7 word count, and each sentence contains thematic vocabulary.
Sentence scrambles are a great activity to practice fluency, sentence structure, learn new words, and practice motor skills! Students have fun learning while they cut and paste, color, write, and read with these printables. You can even use these as part of your assessments, homework, or Literacy Centers.