Also included in
- Bring all the fun of Fall into your classroom with this handy, imaginative collection of colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Save 25% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 148 page bundle.This creative Fall Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 6 of my$19.00$24.95Save $5.95
Celebrate Fall and Thanksgiving with this easy to use, colorful and imaginative 'Fall Ball' art and writing activity.
If you like my illustration style, you might like to view this mini fall clip art resource
There are 2 activities to complete:
1. The 'Art Ball' has prompts for 16 seasonal sketches, including the following:
- pumpkin pie
- sleeping fox
2. The 'Word Ball' has prompts for 16 Fall related answers and ideas, including:
- name 5 Fall colors,
- a friend/relative/place/gift or skill I am thankful for
- name a hibernating animal
- name a migrating bird
- favorite Fall activity
In the packet you will find:
- Instructions for use
- Color examples of the art ball and word ball activities
- Outline ball templates
- Bookmark template
- 'A Thank-Fall Ball' Garland (2 letters per page)
Materials and display ideas:
You will only need basic materials for this activity - paper and pens, string or pegs for the garland.
The finished balls make a fabulous eye catching group wall display and also work well laminated and suspended from the ceiling. Watch them spin!
They also look great as personal journal or sketchbook covers for students.
This style of project often engages boys / students who may be fearful of expressing themselves creatively or those who show little interest in art and writing.
I hope you have fun!
You can view my other Fall and Thanksgiving Art Activities here:
You can view my Halloween Art Activities here:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017