Also included in
- Bring experimentation and imagination into your classroom, with these nature themed fall and Thanksgiving art activities that your students will love!Easy to use activities include painting, collage, doodling, finger printing, exploring mark making, abstract shapes and color palettes.Save 25% of the$9.50$12.65Save $3.15
Bring all the fun and color of Fall and Thanksgiving into your classroom with this art and creative writing 'leafy doodles' resource.
This easy to use activity packet encourages students to imaginatively explore color and pattern using watercolor paints and marker pens and to expand their descriptive vocabulary creating seasonal poetry.
- Leaf and tree templates to decorate, with various size and challenge level options to choose from
- Instructions - completed examples and photographs for inspiration
- Poetry and creative writing tasks
- Thanksgiving leaves to complete
- Classroom decor - Fall and Thanksgiving inspired garlands and posters, in both color and outline formats
- Doodle pages to keep early finishers occupied
- ‘Autumn’ options
- Pencils, watercolor paints, black marker pens
- Safety scissors, glue stick, paint brushes, string or pegs for garlands
- Print on good quality heavyweight paper for best results.
The finished leaves, trees and poems make a fabulous collective seasonal display, on the bulletin board, windows, walls or doors.
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full.
Click here to view my collection of creative Fall and Thanksgiving resources.
Click here to view my collection of creative Halloween resources.
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
(Click on the green star at the top of this page.)
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2018
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,