Also included in
- These colorful art and writing activities will keep your students actively engaged from the first week back to school, through fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. The art activities are suitable for students of all creative abilities, and teachers often feedback that these imaginative resources alsoPrice $18.45Original Price $24.60Save $6.15
This delightful 'Ball About Fall' is an engaging way to celebrate fall and Thanksgiving. These coloring pages, art and writing activities are easy to use, and will create a wonderfully colorful, and imaginative seasonal classroom display to be proud of!
Please click on the Preview for a more detailed overview of what's included.
This resource, with a mix of doodle and writing prompts can help to engage students who may be fearful of expressing themselves creatively or those who are reluctant to write.
There are 2 fall and Thanksgiving activities to complete:
1. The 'Doodle Ball' coloring page has prompts for 16 seasonal doodle drawings, including:
- Pumpkin pie
- Sleeping fox
2. The 'Word Ball' writing activity has prompts for 16 fall and Thanksgiving, including:
- Name 5 fall colors
- A friend, relative, place, gift or skill I am thankful for
- Name a hibernating animal
- Name a migrating bird
- A favorite fall activity
- Instructions for use
- Color examples of the art ball and word ball activities
- Outline ball templates
- Bookmark coloring page template for early finishers
- 'A Thank-Fall Ball' Garland (2 letters per page) for your bulletin board
What materials will I need?
You will only need basic materials for this activity
- Print onto good quality paper or card stock for best results
- Marker pens, pencils, colored pencils
- Glue stick, if you wish to glue the art and word balls back to back
- String or pegs for the garland
- The finished balls look better on display if cut out
- You can glue the balls back to back, laminate them and suspend them from the ceiling, for a spinning display
- Use the balls as covers for student notebooks or journals
Happy teacher feedback:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Carla F says,
“This was such a great resource for my sub to use while I was out for a couple of weeks.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Annette B says,
“These were great! They got the kids thinking and were visually beautiful! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Valerie P says,
“My high school ESL students loved this as an enrichment activity.”
You can view further creative Fall and Thanksgiving Art Activities here:
You can view my seriously spooky Halloween Art Activities here:
If you like my illustration style, you might like to view this mini fall clip art resource
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points toward your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2022.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only