Fall of Rome Mini-Book Project
gives students an opportunity to research the reasons for the downfall of the Roman Empire after over a 1000 years of rule. This package includes a PowerPoint that introduces the lesson and runs through the directions of the project, project directions paper with a rubric/checklist, template for the mini-book and as an added bonus, a PowerPoint Lecture of the four main causes of the downfall of Rome. This fun and engaging project is a wonderful opportunity to introduce and/or reinforce key underlying factors of Rome’s downfall. Students use their creativity and research skills to construct a cool little mini-book that they can share with the class!
Save some money & make it easy on yourself
by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire Ancient Rome unit including PowerPoint warmups, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get Ancient Rome Unit Bundled
• Ancient Rome Video Questions - Youtube Video Link included
• Bread and Circuses Infotext & Primary Source Analysis
• Ancient Rome PowerPoints
• Persecution of Christians in Rome Primary Source Activity
• The Punic Wars & Roman Imperialism Infotext Analysis
• Romulus & Remus Myth, Roman Religion, Education & Social Classes
• Rome Crossword Puzzle Review
• Ancient Rome Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way!
“Follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
Ancient Rome Project
Ancient Rome Unit
Roman Empire Unit