Students write brief short stories about being back in time and spending a day in the Roman Empire during its time of decline. This activity gives students the opportunity to think and write about the information in the text in a creative manner.
This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks.
Students will first read and answer questions about the decline of Rome. They will then write a short story with the included prompt.
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. text and questions about Roman civil wars and barbarian invasions
3. a story starter
4. a list of historical events that must be included in the story
5. detailed instructions
6. an example short story
7. a short story rubric
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing
my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.