This timeline activity gives students the opportunity to create their own timelines and determine where events fall relative to each other. This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks and does not require any handouts or copies.
1. Roman civil wars cause the defenses of the empire to weaken
2. German tribes continuously and successfully attack the empire
3. Diocletian begins his attempts to reform the empire
4. Constantine moves the capital to the city of Byzantium and renames it
5. Many Germans tribes invade and move into the Roman Empire
6. The empire is split into the Western and Eastern Roman Empire
7. The last Roman emperor is overthrown
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. very detailed and illustrated directions
3. seven key events
4. an example timeline
5. answer key
Additional Materials Needed
a class set of rulers
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.