These activities are based on the short story "The Fall of the House of Usher" by Edgar Allan Poe including:
* comprehension/discussion questions for the students as a class, literature circle, or individual to answer
* a mini-lesson about literary elements of the story
* a vocabulary worksheet with 10 words from the story and a vocabulary quiz
* a story cube that can be used as a fun and quick way to review the elements of literature
* a brief web research activity with a follow-up writing assignment
* an analysis activity about the epigraph
* a worksheet for movie notes
If you see short stories in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can build a packet of 5 stories for $10 to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at email@example.com if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our blog about school improvement strategies!
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License