Students can explore Fall with their five senses! This product includes:
1. Fall walk description
2. Teacher anchor chart materials (I sense Fall)
3. Differentiated student graphic organizer for the five senses they recognized on the Fallwalk (plain lines)
4. Differentiated student graphic organizer for the five senses they recognized on the Fall walk (primary "road" lines)
5. Differentiated student graphic organizer for the five senses they recognized on the Fall walk (blank circles for drawing pictures)
6. Emergent Reader: "I Can Sense that Fall is Here"
7. Text-to-Self connection page (students connect their walk to the characters in the story using their senses during Fall)
8. Two version of writing prompt about Fall walk (one short, one with more lines for student to extend writing)
SAVE with the "Learning the Seasons with The Five Senses" BUNDLE pack
Learning the Seasons with The Five Senses
Check out each individual Season through the links below!
Summer with The Five Senses
Winter with The Five Senses
Spring with The Five Senses
This can also be found in the Fall Math and Literacy Pack!
Fall Math and Literacy Pack
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!