**UPDATED with worksheet.**
Make your learning environment seasonal with these eye-catching resources.
- 26 Upper case letterings
- 26 Lower case letterings
- Numbers 0 to 20
- plus, minus, multiply, divide and equal signs
- Punctuation symbols (question mark, exclamation mark, comma, semi-colon, colon and period/full stop
- Ampersand symbol
- 10 photos representing the fall/autumn season
- Worksheet on the topic of fall/autumn
Just print, laminate and cut apart to design your displays.
You can cut out each letter, number and punctuation to create titles, captions and sentences for your wall displays.
You can also create number sentences for your display wall.
- I have also included a ready-made worksheet which you can ask students to complete three sentences about what fall means to them and then display their work. There are some pictures to help some students write their sentences and the more able students can make up their own sentences. E.g. Fall/Autumn is colorful leaves falling from trees. Fall/Autumn is harvest time and when we are thankful.
Thank you for visiting my store:)
This product is part of a bundle:
Seasonal Alphabet Lettering Numbers Punctuation and Seasonal Photos