PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kids love to create and play; this reinforcement activity can be presented as a game or competition to see who can build the presented character (e.g. a pumpkin) first. I typically use it during articulation drills to increase student buy-in and participation.
1. Print the cube graphics (pages 2 & 3) double sided
2. Cut along the black lines
3. Fold along the green lines
4. Manipulate to create a cube, matching up the “glue/tape” numbered labels
5. Print out as many copies of the pumpkin parts as you need to provide 1 set per student
6. Let the good times ROLL!
*Print the cube (pages 2 & 3) on card stock and/or laminate the pumpkin parts (page 4) for added durability