Fallin' for Fall Math and Literacy Stations are perfect for any Pre-K, K, or 1st grade classroom. All have a fun fall theme and review important ELA and math skills! All station games are interactive and most have a response sheet (or two!) included. All stations are CCSS aligned to kindergarten standards.
The stations include:
1. Corny’ Counting by 1’s: Ordering Number Cards 1-100 (K.CC.A.1)
2. A Bushel of Apples: Matching Apple Bushels to the Correct Numeral (K.CC.B.4)
3. Leafy Numbers: Looking at Each Numeral and Creating the Quantity (K.CC.B.4, K.CC.5)
4. Speedy Scarecrows: Fluency in Number Identification 0-10 (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.5)
5. Steamy Mugs: Counting the Cider Mugs and Writing the Correct Matching Numeral (K.CC.B.4, K.CC.5)
6. Spin a Number: Practice Identifying and Writing Numerals 0-12 (K.CC.A.3)
7. Piles of Pumpkins: Identifying the Bigger Number between 2 numbers (0-12) (K.CC.6, K.CC.7)
8. Lovely Leaves: Creating a Quantity for a Numeral 0-12 (K.CC.B.4, K.CC.5)
9. Sticky Caramel Apples: Matching Numerals, Objects, and Number Words (extension) (K.CC.B.4)
10. Pumpkin Patterns: Extending Patterns (We all know this should still be a standard :)
1. Broken Letters: Identifying Upper and Lowercase letters (RF.K.1d)
2. Pumpkin Power: Practicing Letter Writing of Upper and Lowercase letters (RF.K.1d, L.K.1a)
3. Freaky Letters: Matching Upper and Lowercase letters (RF.K.1d)
4. Apple-y Alphabet: Matching Letters and Letter Sounds (RF.K.1d, RF.K.3a)
5. Falling Leaves: Letter Identification (RF.K.1d)
6. Clip-A-Sound: Identifying beginning letter sounds (RF.K.3a)
7. Speedy Sounds: Fluency in Letter Sounds (RF.K.1d, RF.K.3a)
8. Sippin’ Syllables: Practice in Hearing and Identifying the Number of Syllables in a Word (RF.K.2b)
9. Scarecrow Sight Words: Practice in Identifying Pre-Primer Sight Words (RFS.K.3)
S10. ticky Sight Words: Practice in Identifying and Spelling Pre-Primer Sight Words (RFS.K.3)
If you see any problems or need any reasonable modifications made, please email me before purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the detailed preview file as well to make sure that this product meets your expectations.
For ideas and inspiration, visit thefabulousfirstgrade-sarah.blogspot.com!