The leaves are changing, the air is getting crisp, and football is taking over the weekends! This "Falling Into Language Print and Go" is perfect your fall therapy sessions! All you have to do is PRINT AND GO! Do you own my No Print Falling Into Language packet? This Print and Go is the perfect compliment to the No Print, but it can also be stand alone packet.
Falling Into Language Print and Go includes the following:
***Each section contains a letter to parents to be sent home with the skills pages for homework.***
1) Categories: You get a total of 10 pages. 3 pages ask the students to identify the images within a category, 3 pages ask the student to name 3 things within a specific category, and 4 pages ask the students to color ALL the images within a specific category.
2) What Does Not Belong?: You get a total of 10 pages. 5 pages have images arranged in groups of 3 and 5 pages contain scenes to identify the objects that don't belong.
3) Pronouns: You get 10 pages. Included are 4 pages asking your students to color all the images for a particular pronouns, 3 pages asking your students to identify the correct pronouns related to the picture when given a choice of 3 pronouns, and 3 pages asking your students to fill in the blank with the correct pronoun.
4) Plural Nouns and Past Tense Verbs: You receive 10 pages. 4 pages ask your student to name the correct regular plural nouns, 1 page asks your students to name the correct irregular plural noun, 3 pages ask your students to name the correct regular past tense verb, and 2 pages ask your students to name the correct irregular past tense verb.
5) Negations: You get 10 pages. All 10 pages ask your students to cross out all the items that are NOT related to a specific category or theme.
6) Rhyming: You get 10 pages. All pages include various images and words, asking your students to name a word that rhymes with each image.
7) Synonyms: You get 10 pages. Each page lists words and ask the student to produce synonyms for each word.
8) Antonyms: You get 10 pages. Each page lists words and asks the student to produce antonyms for each word.
9) Attributes: You receive 10 pages. Each page contains an image and prompts to allow your students to describe each image.
10) Compare and Contrast: You get 5 pages. Each pages contains a graphic organizer to help your students compare and contrast the images they described in the previous section.
11) What Should You Do: You get 5 pages. Each page contains various scenarios. Read the scenarios to your students and allow them to tell you what they think should be done.
12) Inferencing: You get 5 pages. Read the "tablets" to your students and have them guess what is being discussed/described.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
***Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credits for your next purchase!***
The Speech Owl