Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
11.86 MB | Many pages
* Transformation is described/found using a graphing calculator.
* Key points on the parent function are used and transformed based on the given new rule.
* A random function, f(x), is transformed by detailing its key points and applying the transformation to these coordinates.
* In a separate group (handout) in this file, students are encouraged to review/master graphing parent functions using key points. By using key points to graph, students will have a better feeling of the transformation of any function years to come.
* Worksheets are included (PDF)
* Main file is in Smart Notebook Format. A PDF copy of this file is provided in the zip file.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺. Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺ for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺ store!!!