This is a safe and simple way to explore how families celebrate around the world. Students can compare and see how they celebrate is similar and different to eight celebrations around the world.
1. Families celebrate with Food? Prayers? Gifts? Family? Candles?
2. Comparing celebrations - Venn diagram
3. My favourite family celebration worksheet
4. Which family celebration from around the world would you like to be part of? Worksheet
5. How families celebrate:
i. Chinese New Year
iv. St Patrick’s Day
vi. Las Posadas
Thank you for checking out my product and I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other products.
Link-New Year’s Eve Around the world
Link-Easter Hunt Around the world
Link-Christmas around the world
Link-Family Celebrations around the world
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow people whose products you like. You can follow someone by clicking on the star button on the top right section of the store. You will then get a notification of any new products and any sales.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺