**This is an Interactive PowerPoint. Make sure you have PowerPoint 2010 or above.
Family Feud template provided by: https://www.youthdownloads.com/games/family-fued-powerpoint.
Note: This game template is not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with the TV game show, “Family Feud” in any way.
This game includes 4 rounds of Family Feud Social Skills Questions including:
Round 1) Name a way to say “hello” to your friends?
Round 2) What are some topics kids like to talk about?
Round 3) How can you help out at home?
Round 4) What makes a good friend?
My students love this game! This game is editable, but I’d stay clear of changing too much. If you do, make sure you use the same number of answers or copy from one of the templates from the bottom. This game will not keep score for you, so be sure to assign someone as the host and/or score keeper. Also, you will need to print out the questions/answers ahead of time so you know which number has which answer.
1. Divide the class/group into two teams.
2. One member of each team faces the other in a face-off as the teacher/host reads the question off the game board.
3. The team that buzzed in with the correct answer or highest answer on the board receives control of the board and has the option of playing or passing control to the other team.
4. The team that has the control tries to reveal all of the correct answers to the question before receiving three strikes. (If the answer is not on the board, click the red X button.)
5. If the team receives three strikes without clearing the board, control is passed to the other team.
6. The team that now has the control is able to give one answer in the hopes that it is found on the board. If it is, points are added to the team’s score. If not, the other team gets the points.
7. Points are collected as each team finds its answers to the question on the board.
8. Continue the game repeating steps two through seven for 4 total rounds.
9. Each team tries to collect the most points. The team with the most points wins or moves onto Fast Money.