Foster the connection between home and school with a weekly game night rotation! Each of your students will have a turn to take home an included classroom math game once a week! This system has been a hit in my classroom over the past school year and includes both the folder labels and instructions, as well as the top 4 math game sets that are favorites both during small group time and as game night choices!
1)Teacher Page: Materials Needed, Prep Info, & How-To's
2) Game Night Folder Labels
3) Game Night Sign Up Sheet or Game Night Letter Home
4) Game Night Schedule Chart
5) Froggy Math Games ⭐ Frog Math Games- Differentiated Number Sense Printables
6) Chicka Boom Math Games ⭐ Chicka Boom Math Games- Subitizing, Shapes, Numerals, 10 Frames, & More!
7) Teethy Ten Frames Math Games ⭐ Teethy 10 Frames: Dentist Game + 10 Frame Task Cards
8) Bubble By Number Math Games ⭐ Math Game- Bubble By Number
Questions? Suggestions? Problems? Requests? Edits Needed? I'd love to help! Shoot me an email @ PracticallyPreK@gmail.com or use the Q&A section here!