This bundle contains 6 complete sets of graphing activities with pictographs. Each set includes the following:
1. A data card for the kids to know what information they should display in their own pictograph.
2. Pictograms of the corresponding fruit or vegetable (with half-pictures provided) and a blank graph template to build the graph based on the data provided.
3. Six task cards with problems based on the graph, to interpret the information and solve.
4. Answer key
5. A cover label to store the center separately from the others.
6. Instructions label for each center.
Keys show different values, so that kids can practice counting by 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10, and half values are also used when appropriate so that kids can practice using half-symbols.