Come back in time with us to the Colonial days and see what life was like for non-wealthy Colonial families.
Discover a world without TV, radio, electricity, flush toilets, or central heating. Copy cursive text and do our suggested activities to experience a world that revolves around nature, growing things, hard work, rural living, and simple pleasures.
We have pioneered a new concept in penmanship, with our A-Z History Unit Study Penmanship Series, which includes well-researched history content along with ideas and activities to help make history come alive for your children.
This book includes
- 5 recipes for an authentic Colonial meal,
- a Colonial paper doll with costumes,
- Colonial crafts to make,
- activity ideas for your family to enjoy, either as a family or with your homeschool support group. (Ideas for both contexts are provided.)
41 usable pages of highly interesting penmanship and Colonial activities!
Other titles in our A-Z History Unit Study Penmanship Series include:
- "Westward Ho!" A Wagon Train Alphabet Cursive Penmanship
- Other titles coming soon!
The professional handwriting font set used in our penmanship books is used by public schools across the U.S. This book is reproducible for all students living in the same home as the book’s owner.