A fun pack full of materials for implementing your own family night for ELA! Invite parents and families to participate in 7 fun camping themed activities to address reading, writing, speaking, and listening!
This resource includes editable pages in an editable pdf format. This can be edited using Adobe Reader. The file is a zip file that includes the printable pdf and the editable pdf. Please be sure that you have the capability to open these file types before purchasing. Thank you!
This pack includes...
- Tips/Pointers for putting materials together (learned from personal experience!)
- Flyer to notify families of the family night event
- Posters for 7 different stations
- One poster for stations to direct traffic
- Punch card for stations (3 different versions)
- Family Reading Pledge Card
- Handouts for stations when necessary
- Bulletin Board Materials for Family Reading Pledge display
Build a puppet from the story
Story Retelling Cube
Create a cube to retell any story
Make as many words as you can
Play fun games together
Gone Fishin’ for Rhymes
Match rhyming words
Reading Under the Stars
Camp out and read with your family
Follow directions to make a S’More!
Editable pages include:
- Literacy Night Flyer
- Camp Stations Directory Page
- Camp Punch Cards (3 versions)
- Station Directions Sign
- Station Sign
- Rhyming Word Cards
- Rhyming Word Fish Cards
*These pages include editable components and are not necessarily completely editable*
This product, once purchased, is licensed to be used in one school. Additional schools must purchase additional licenses.
You may also be interested in:
Feedback is appreciated! Follow my store for updates!