Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will be able to:
· name each family member
· identify family members as husband, wife, married, single, children, boy, girl
· ask and answer, “Are you married?”, “How many children do you have?”
· introduce themselves in a short presentation to the whole class
· name and identify family members
· name and identify relationships in other families
Introduce the following vocabulary:
Everything you need for a classroom lesson up to 3 hours long is included. Students love our clear and simple lesson plans, animated PowerPoint presentations and flash cards. Our curriculum was created by professional Master English teachers and is easy to teach. Our English Language programs are ideal for adult students who have little or no English language skills. Your lessons plan will be delivered to you via a zip file, which will include PDF's, printable worksheets and flashcards and PowerPoint presentations.
This is a digital product only. Lesson plans, worksheets and flashcards can be viewed and printed immediately after download and saved to your device. Check out these easy tips for accessing zip files. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.
Learn more about our curriculum here: www.teachbeginneresl.com