Learning about our own family and other families can incorporate so many early learning concepts. This pack comes with home preschool lesson plans and hands-on activities for a week full of math, reading, & science learning activities about family.
This home preschool lesson plan includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities.
With this set you get a FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
This lesson plan set also includes:
1) Family Graph (for whole group)
2) Family Cards (for sorting, counting, graphing, patterning and more)
3) Letter Matching Family Game Mats and Alphabet Family Members (uppercase and lowercase)
4) Family Homes Number Matching Activity
5) Shape Family Matching
6) Sibling Survey Recording Sheet
7) Family Letter Puzzles
8) Small Family Number Cards (0-35)
9) Large Family Number Cards (1-10)
10) Family Member Class Book
11) Family Word Cards
12) Family Roll and Graph Game
The Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool
Zoo Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plans
We're Going on a Bear Hunt Home Preschool Lesson Plans
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you.
We hope you and your kids love this lesson plan pack!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine