The Family Theme Preschool Activities includes 10 hands-on, printable learning activities centered around the theme of family.These activities address beginning reading skills, sight words, and writing for a variety of purposes. The product of these activities will be treasured by family members.
The printable activities would make fantastic Preschool literacy stations or first semester Kindergarten literacy centers. The activities are appropriate to use in small groups or when working 1:1. Geared for teachers, parents, and homeschooling families.
Activities included in the packet are:
1. Letter to Family
2. Word Wall Hearts
3. Family Sentence Strips
4. Read and Stamp
5. Family Poems
6. Best ___ in the World – Medal
7. Writing Prompt: My family can…
8. Writing Prompt: I have __ people in my family.
9. Writing Prompt: If I could spend the day with my grandparent, I would…
10. Additional Family Theme Activities