Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5$29.00$46.50Save $17.50
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- Social Studies has become one of my students' favorite subjects because of these digital activities. These activities in Google Slides will help students learn about communities, landforms, traditions, timelines, me on the map, and more. Use the sharing projects to help build community while learnin$23.00$45.50Save $22.50
- Get $140 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$146.00$288.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$129.00$254.00Save $125.00
Students will love using Google Slides to create a timeline of their life, share a family tradition, report a current event, interview a community worker, and design a family shield.
These 5 EDITABLE, digital sharing projects can be completed at school or assigned as a family project at home during winter break or anytime of year. These projects incorporate social studies, writing, speaking and listening, and computer skills, while building community in your classroom as your students share about themselves and their projects.
• Links to the 5 Google Slides Sharing Projects
★ Design a Family Shield
★Create a Timeline of your Life
★Share a Family Tradition
★Interview a Community Worker
★Report a Current Event
• Student instructions for each project
• Printable teacher feedback forms for student presentations (editable)
• A 16-page guide for teachers with directions for accessing, sharing, and editing slides, using Google Classroom, inserting images, getting extra Google fonts, and more
Students will use Google Slides to customize the included templates with images and text to share their information. After they finish, the teacher will project the student slides, having each student present theirs to the class. Use the included feedback forms to let students know their presentation strengths and give them goals for their next presentation.
Ideally students will have access to their own photos, but using images from the Internet will work just as well. If they're completing these as home projects, they can upload photos onto their slides from their home computer. If they're completing them at school, students can upload photos into their Google Drive from home or they can insert Internet images from Google Search. Instructions for all 3 options are included.
Every presentation comes with an editable slide, meaning you can change the look of the templates before you share them with students. You also have the option to give your students the editable templates so they can be more creative while they add their images and text. Additionally, you can also customize the student directions and feedback forms so they fit your classroom's needs.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)