Students will create their own family tree that includes lots of family related details.
There are two versions of the project rubric. One has a point system that totals to 100 and the other does not have a point system listed.
This Family Project Rubric Asks For Students to:
• Identify family relatives
• Identify the number generations
• Describe their relationship to another family member
• Explain their family type
• Identify their family role
• Show a picture or drawing
This would go great with the Family Type Activity!
OR Bundle & Save!
Click here for the bundled Family Tree Project & Family Type Activity!