A set of worksheets related to family and relationships (within the family).
From family trees to photo albums, this is a fun set to introduce your students to the family and develop their vocabulary as well as new skills: answer questions, write about relationships (possession).
This set focuses on reading and writing.
VOCABULARY: father, mother, brother, sister, grandmother, grandfather, grandparents, parents, cousin, aunt, uncle, son, daughter
- commenting family pictures (2 activities)
- commenting family trees (3 activities)
- British Royal family tree
- genitive (possessive case), the grammar activity is in French (mostly aimed at ESL students) but I can send it to you in English, free of charge.
- play guess who based on a family tree
THANK YOU for your purchase, I hope you and your students enjoy it.
# These worksheets can only be used by one teacher for personal classroom.
# You may buy additional licenses for your co-workers at a discount price.
# You may not resell it or claim it as your own.
Thank you for your understanding. Please comment and rate to let me know what you think so I can get better at this,. You will also earn credits for future purchases, so it’s a win-win!
** Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your purchase.
Copyright 2017 Pumpkin Brownies
Clipart credits to Ramona M Graphics, Teachers Resource Force, Illumismart, Whimsy clips
Fonts by Teaching Talking and Ultimate Font Download