This multi-functional collection of fun worksheets is ideal for reviewing your famous composers unit in your elementary music classroom. Activities included in this packet are as follows:
1. In Which Music Era Do I Belong? - A sorting/classifying activity in which students group composers into musical era's in which they composed their music in.
2. Where's My Piano? - Help Mr. Mozart find his way to his piano in this fun maze.
3. Composer Name Unscramble - Unscramble the randomly mixed up letters to spell the names of famous composers.
4. Who Am I? - Students will have to correctly identify/label the composer by drawing a line from his picture to his name.
5. Composer Word Search -
6. Composer Flash Card Set - these flashcards can be used for various activities that you wish to use them for. They would be great to glue onto card stock or tag board to make more durable and then laminate so as to make them last longer.
Answer Keys are provided where appropriate! Students will love these fun and engaging lessons.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License