In this project, students will actually "become" a famous explorer! They will research the necessary criteria with group members and then take their findings and make some sort of digital presentation like a VLOG, Thinglink, or Podcast! This project isn't the typical Q & A project where the students write a paper or newsletter about their explorer. Instead, it's from the actual explorer's point of view, told in the first person!
This download includes:
* Directions to actually do the project
* The criteria needed to complete the project
* Ideas for their digital presentation
* A graphic organizer to help kids with their research
* An "Explorer Math" component to use with your project to make it cross-curricular
* Heads Up game idea with cards so the students can get in the frame of mind of
becoming an explorer in the first person!
* A peer grading sheet
* Individual grading sheet