Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Review French adjectives, professions, age, être, avoir, etc., while learning interesting facts about famous people and famous Francophones. This game can be used for advanced beginner, intermediate, or advanced students. This PowerPoint works really well for sub plans.
Start by Playing the Game:
Students read each clue in French and try to guess the famous person. Each student writes down a guess for each clue. The student with the first correct guess gets to read and click the next set of clues.
* Students write their own sets of clues for homework.
* Students research famous Francophones, write a biographical resume, and then present to the class with an audiovisual.
Here's What's Included:
* Descriptions and pictures of 27 people in total: 14 Americans to help the students warm up and 13 French speakers. Some famous Francophones are included, but not too many so that students can research others and create their own clues.
* Follow-up activities and instructions
* Grading rubric
This can also be used as French sub plans for 2-3 days.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This is a great activity for the students to explore a culture other than their own. Merci."
* "This is an awesome resource. So thorough and varied. Something interesting for all students to enjoy!"
* "Great way to reinforce adjectives!"
* "Kids really love these. They ask for them all the time!"
Want French lessons for the whole year?