Famous Francophones, Famous People Review Game and Research Project
Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you houPrice $159.99Original Price $234.61Save $74.62
- All My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 + 2 includes 4500+ pages of fun, engaging activities that will get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will savPrice $319.99Original Price $532.28Save $212.29
Review French adjectives, professions, age, être, avoir, etc., while learning interesting facts about famous people and famous Francophones. This game can be used for advanced beginner, intermediate, or advanced students. This PowerPoint works really well for sub plans.
Start by Playing the Game:
Students read each clue in French and try to guess the famous person. Each student writes down a guess for each clue. The student with the first correct guess gets to read and click the next set of clues.
* Students write their own sets of clues for homework.
* Students research famous Francophones, write a biographical resume, and then present to the class with an audiovisual.
Here's What's Included:
* Descriptions and pictures of 27 people in total: 14 Americans to help the students warm up and 13 French speakers. Some famous Francophones are included, but not too many so that students can research others and create their own clues.
* Follow-up activities and instructions
* Template so you can add your own famous Francophones
* Grading rubric
This can also be used as French sub plans for 2-3 days.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This is an awesome resource. So thorough and varied. Something interesting for all students to enjoy!"
* “This was really fun to do with my students! Great way to learn about Francophone people and review adjectives. They had a fun time presenting this while their classmates guessed who their people were. Excellent resource and easy to assign.”
* "Kids really love these. They ask for them all the time!"