Review Spanish adjectives, professions, age, tener, ser, estar, etc., while learning interesting facts about famous Hispanics and other celebrities
. This game can be used for advanced beginner, intermediate, or advanced students. This PowerPoint works really well for sub plans
. Great for Hispanic Heritage Month!
Start by Playing the Game:
Students read each clue in Spanish and try to guess the famous person. Each student writes down a guess for each clue. The student with the first correct guess gets to read and click the next set of clues.
* Students write their own sets of clues for homework.
* (Optional for Advanced Students) Students research famous Hispanics, write a biographical resume, and then present to the class with an audiovisual.
Here's what's included:
* Descriptions and pictures of 30 people in total (17 Americans and 13 Hispanics)
. Students warm up by guessing the famous Americans and then move on to famous Hispanics. Some famous Hispanics are included, but not too many so that students can research others and create their own clues.
* Follow-up activities and instructions
* Grading rubric
* Sub plan instructions
This can be used as Spanish sub plans
for 2-3 days.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This was an amazing PowerPoint and a wonderful way to teach about description, circumlocution and culture in a fun format. I especially liked that I could use this with lower and upper language levels!"
* "Love this. Good practice in reading Spanish and students love anything that is a competition."
* "My students loved this!", "I can't wait to use this. It's awesome!"
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1