Also included in
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$315.60Save $65.61
Review Spanish adjectives, professions, age, tener, ser, estar, etc., while learning interesting facts about famous Hispanics and other celebrities. This game can be used for advanced beginner, intermediate, or advanced students. This PowerPoint works really well for sub plans. Great for Hispanic Heritage Month!
Start by Playing the Game:
Students read each clue in Spanish and try to guess the famous person. Each student writes down a guess for each clue. The student with the first correct guess gets to read and click the next set of clues.
* Students write their own sets of clues for homework.
* (Optional for Advanced Students) Students research famous Hispanics, write a biographical resume, and then present to the class with an audiovisual.
Here's what's included:
* Descriptions and pictures of 30 people in total (17 Americans and 13 Hispanics). Students warm up by guessing the famous Americans and then move on to famous Hispanics. Some famous Hispanics are included, but not too many so that students can research others and create their own clues.
* Follow-up activities and instructions
* Grading rubric
* Sub plan instructions
This can be used as Spanish sub plans for 2-3 days.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This was an amazing PowerPoint and a wonderful way to teach about description, circumlocution and culture in a fun format. I especially liked that I could use this with lower and upper language levels!"
* "Love this. Good practice in reading Spanish and students love anything that is a competition."
* "My students loved this!", "I can't wait to use this. It's awesome!"
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?