Inspire your students with the genius of 25 masterminds that have lived throughout history with this engaging activity. Puzzlers must look in all directions to find the hidden names making this a challenging word search worksheet. Great for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
For extra learning opportunity, we have included the dates each famous inventor lived along with one or several of his better known inventions.
The hidden names are: Archimedes, Babbage, Baird, Bell, Cai Lun, Da Vinci, Diesel, Edison, Fleming, Franklin, Galileo, Gutenberg, Michelin, Morse, Newton, Nobel, Oppenheimer, Pasteur, Strauss, Tesla, Turing, Volta, Watt, Whitney, Wright Brothers
If you like this puzzle, you might also like:
• Great Inventions Word Search
• Famous Scientists Word Search
• Alexander Graham Bell Word Search
• Wright Brothers Word Search
• Leonardo da Vinci Word Search
• Benjamin Franklin Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥