This version comes with both Digital and Printable Versions of our Close Read/Mini Book and Printable Inventors Bundle.
- To get the digital version, make sure you are signed into your Google Drive. Then click on any of the inventors to make a copy to your Google Drive.
- To get the printable version, click on Inventors PDF Version in the PDF.
•Students will learn about important inventors and inventions that shaped our world today.
•Great for cross-curricular planning.
•Covers STEAM Standards
•Great for Student Research
•Virtual and Hybrid-Learning Friendly
This resource includes 28 biographies on the inventors listed below.
•Close Read in Color & B&W
•5W Graphic Organizer
•Writing Activity for Reflection
•Inventor Tree Map
•Close Read Slides
•Facts Graphic Organizer
•All About (Inventor)
•5W + How
•Compare & Contrast
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Benjamin Banneker
- Benjamin Franklin
- Eli Whitney
- Elizabeth Magie
- Fatima Al Fihri
- George Washington Carver
- Grace Hopper
- Henry Ford
- Jan Ernst Matzelinger
- Josephine Cochrane
- Lewis Howard Latimer
- Lisa Gelobter
- Madame Curie
- Margaret Knight
- Marie Van Brittan Brown
- Marjorie Joyner
- Milton Hershey
- Nadia Khan
- Nancy Johnson
- Ruth Handler
- Ruth Wakefield
- Samuel Morse
- Sarah Breedlove Walker
- Shirley Jackson
- Stephanie Kwolek
- The Wright Brothers
- Thomas Edison
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com