Your students will enjoy looking for all of the famous landmarks hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 27 hidden landmarks are: Acropolis, Arc de Triomphe, Big Ben, Brooklyn Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Colosseum, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Golden Gate Bridge, Great Sphynx, Great Wall of China, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Lincoln Memorial, Louvre, Mount Rushmore, Notre Dame, Pantheon, Parthenon, Pyramids, Saint Basils, Space Needle, Statue of Liberty, Stonehenge, Sydney Opera House, Taj Mahal, Versailles, Washington Monument
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• National Parks Word Search Puzzles
• US Geography Puzzle Worksheet Bundle
• State Capitals Word Search Puzze
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.